1. CNN’s interview with Terri Chung:
“We were shocked and just outraged. We couldn’t believe our ears. You know he was in a position to do some good and to help advocate for Kenneth. He refused to do so but then instead he has chosen to hurl these outrages accusations against Kenneth. He clearly doesn’t know anything about Kenneth, about his case and so we were appalled by that.”
- Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill, but it took only 2 days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- A vandal allegedly smashed glass and threw a bible into a Colorado mosque on Sunday morning.
- South Korean prosecutors have reportedly asked a judge to issue an arrest warrant for former President Park Geun-hye.
- And Muslims in Birmingham told BuzzFeed News what it's like in the city that finds itself under the spotlight because of the murderous actions of London attacker Khalid Masood.