1. The fires started on Saturday and leaped from a hilltop to a densely populated area and may take up to 20 days to extinguish, according to Chile’s forestry agency.
2. As many as 12,500 people have been affected by the devastating wildfires.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign was reportedly hacked as part of what appears to be a broad cyber attack on Democrats.
- A federal court struck down North Carolina's voting restrictions, ruling they intentionally made it harder for black people to vote.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.