2. According to the Seattle Police Department’s blog the incident took place Tuesday evening:
Police found no visible damage to the Space Needle despite witness reports claiming the drone crashed into the landmark. Nothing in the video indicated the drone hit anything either, according to law enforcement who viewed the footage after visiting the man’s hotel room.
4. Tourists on the Space Needle are seen waving to the drone as it flies next to the landmark:
6. As the drone is seen hovering over the observation deck, people again wave back:
7. As the drone leaves the Space Needle you are given one last view of the Seattle skyline:
8. …and after it is all over the drone flies back home to its owner and hotel room:
9. You can watch the full video here:
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸