1. In what appears to be a case of extreme road rage, video posted to YouTube this week shows an exchange between two motorists on a street in Moscow before one driver suddenly accelerates and mercilessly runs over the other, pinning him against his vehicle.
The person behind the footage of the incident said the driver of the white BMW has been identified and is now considered a fugitive, according to Russia Today. The injured man was helped by witnesses and taken to a local hospital.
2. The driver of the white car is then seen exiting his vehicle to check for damage before leaving the scene and the injured man behind. Watch the full dash-cam video:
Police confirmed the accident to Russia Today, but refused to provide details.
(h/t to Jim Roberts)
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱