1. In what appears to be a case of extreme road rage, video posted to YouTube this week shows an exchange between two motorists on a street in Moscow before one driver suddenly accelerates and mercilessly runs over the other, pinning him against his vehicle.
The person behind the footage of the incident said the driver of the white BMW has been identified and is now considered a fugitive, according to Russia Today. The injured man was helped by witnesses and taken to a local hospital.
2. The driver of the white car is then seen exiting his vehicle to check for damage before leaving the scene and the injured man behind. Watch the full dash-cam video:
Police confirmed the accident to Russia Today, but refused to provide details.
(h/t to Jim Roberts)
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines, prompting praise from pro-Trump unions.
- Mark Zuckerberg denied rumors that he might run for president, telling BuzzFeed News, "I'm focused on building our community at Facebook."
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing defended Trump's claim that millions of people voted illegally—but he cited a debunked study.
- And the 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture are "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," "Hidden Figures," "Hacksaw Ridge," "Manchester by the Sea," "Lion," "Fences," and "Hell or High Water" 🎥 🎬