1. Stacey Dash, who is most known for her role as Dionne in the ’90s film Clueless, just came onstage at the 88th Academy Awards with an ~unlikely~ message.
3. Well tonight at the Oscars, Stacey Dash was introduced by host Chris Rock and she wished everyone a “Happy Black History Month.”
4. SO WEIRD.
7. Like, whaaaaaaat?
8. Just confusion all the way around.
- At least 38 people are dead and more than 160 hurt after explosions outside a stadium in Turkey, the country's interior minister said.
- Trump will reportedly pick ExxonMobil's CEO Rex Tillerson as secretary of state. He has a long history of oil deals with Russia.
- Gen. David Petraeus helped block the autopsy of an Afghan man who died mysteriously in US custody, emails show.
- "Saturday Night Live" revealed Donald Trump's newest pick to lead the Drug Enforcement Agency: Walter White.