1. Remember way back in 2001 when Anne Hathaway came into our lives as the adorably awkward Mia Thermopolis, aka Princess of Genovia?
2. We watched her transform into a stunning young woman right before our eyes.
3. And how could you forgot about the iconic Julie Andrews as Queen Clarisse Renaldi?
4. We were also so blessed to have received The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement (Hey, Chris Pine!), but there’s always been an ache in our hearts, a longing for a third film.
5. Well, there’s good news, everyone: It looks like Anne Hathaway has expressed interest in doing a third installment of The Princess Diaries.
7. Right now, Hathaway and her husband Adam Shulman are expecting their first child, but Marshall added, “We have to wait until she has the baby and then I think we’re going to do it.”
8. TAKE AS MUCH TIME AS YOU NEED TO PROCESS THIS INFORMATION.
9. Our bodies are ready, Disney. Bring it!
- The White House defended rolling back Obama-era transgender protections, with Sean Spicer repeatedly insisting it's a "states' rights issue."
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized its use.
- A researcher with Human Rights Watch was denied entry into Israel earlier this week with the country's government calling the human rights organization "propaganda."
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at Coachella, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while pregnant 🐝😭