1. Vanessa Hudgens was undoubtedly the breakout star of last night’s Grease: Live!, which aired on Fox. Hudgens, whose father died earlier Sunday morning, delivered a stellar rendition of “There Are Worse Things I Could Do.”
Hudgens played the role of Betty Rizzo.
2. And listen: The vocals were unbelievable. Hudgens completely knocked it out of the ballpark.
3. Effortless and beautiful.
4. Hudgens’ performance left some with chills…
5. …and others simply marveled at her incredible vocal ability.
- A woman clapped back at her anti-gay neighbor using festive rainbow Christmas lights 🎄👏