1. Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you’ve probably heard about Netflix’s latest series, Making a Murderer. It chronicles the story of Steven Avery, a man who was exonerated for a crime he didn’t commit but later found himself back in prison.
The 10-episode documentary series debuted on Dec. 18, and people are enthralled.
2. Although the the series focuses on very serious and sensitive topics, like rape and murder, a lot of viewers have offset this with moments of levity and thirst: Enter “hot reporter guy,” aka Aaron Keller.
Keller was a reporter for NBC26 during the time of Avery’s second trial.
9. Some even began to ship Keller along with fellow reporter Angenette Levy.
- Pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen have topped France's 1st round for president. They face off in 2 weeks 🇫🇷
- After days of deadly riots, Venezuela's president threatened protesters in bizarre video — while playing catch.
- A recent report found that 6 of the largest soft drinks companies, excluding Coca-Cola, use a combined average of just 6.6% recycled plastic.
- Frank Ocean just released a new, auto-tune inspired song called "Lens" on Blonded Radio, his Beats 1 show 🎤