1. Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you’ve probably heard about Netflix’s latest series, Making a Murderer. It chronicles the story of Steven Avery, a man who was exonerated for a crime he didn’t commit but later found himself back in prison.
The 10-episode documentary series debuted on Dec. 18, and people are enthralled.
2. Although the the series focuses on very serious and sensitive topics, like rape and murder, a lot of viewers have offset this with moments of levity and thirst: Enter “hot reporter guy,” aka Aaron Keller.
Keller was a reporter for NBC26 during the time of Avery’s second trial.
9. Some even began to ship Keller along with fellow reporter Angenette Levy.
- Here's how bankers are using a powerful, little-known justice system to turn a huge profit: part three of a BuzzFeed News investigation.
- Donald Trump says he's making a last-minute trip to Mexico today before his speech on immigration policy.
- Netflix has announced that "Stranger Things" is coming back for a second season in 2017.