6. Circle Six: Internet Stans
People who claim to be stans are the most deplorable folks on the Internet.You’ve probably heard of some of them before. There’s the BeyHive (Beyoncé), the Little Monsters (Lady GaGa), the Beliebers (Justin Bieber), the Directioners (One Direction) just to name a few. They typically have an account, with the face of their favorite celeb as the avatar. They spend countless hours praising said celeb and bashing other celebs that they feel may be a potential threat to their favorite.
7. Circle Seven: The Socially Conscious
Here you’ll find people who are always angry, and they love to discuss the possibility of usurping the government. They also enjoy telling you that being a social media activist is a lazy way to bring about change, when all the while they’re lecturing the masses from their MacBook Pro.
- Dozens of employees and patients say the US's biggest psychiatric chain locks up people for insurance money.
- "I do like him. I love getting his ideas." Donald Trump says he's asked President Obama for advice on cabinet appointments.
- Airline confirms there are no survivors in crash of passenger plane in Pakistan that was carrying at least 47 people.
- Donald Trump was named Time's "Person of the Year" and people immediately started making memes.