6. Circle Six: Internet Stans
People who claim to be stans are the most deplorable folks on the Internet.You’ve probably heard of some of them before. There’s the BeyHive (Beyoncé), the Little Monsters (Lady GaGa), the Beliebers (Justin Bieber), the Directioners (One Direction) just to name a few. They typically have an account, with the face of their favorite celeb as the avatar. They spend countless hours praising said celeb and bashing other celebs that they feel may be a potential threat to their favorite.
7. Circle Seven: The Socially Conscious
Here you’ll find people who are always angry, and they love to discuss the possibility of usurping the government. They also enjoy telling you that being a social media activist is a lazy way to bring about change, when all the while they’re lecturing the masses from their MacBook Pro.
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- Geologists say they've discovered an 8th continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat and the exchange was ~confusing~.