1. Melissa McCarthy hosted last weekend’s Saturday Night Live, and one of the show’s funniest sketches, Supermarket Spree, was scrapped due to time.
2. Padget is the overexcited contestant who’s cutthroat when it comes to playing the game…
- Hillary Clinton came closer than ever to attacking Donald Trump's character and tied her opponent to the "alt-right" movement.
- Italy declared a state of emergency in the regions hardest hit by Wednesday's earthquake. At least 267 people have died and 400 others were injured.
- And we asked tourists and locals in Nice, France, what the burkini ban means to them.