1. Melissa McCarthy hosted last weekend’s Saturday Night Live, and one of the show’s funniest sketches, Supermarket Spree, was scrapped due to time.
2. Padget is the overexcited contestant who’s cutthroat when it comes to playing the game…
- It's time: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will face off tonight at 9 p.m. ET in the first of three US presidential debates.
- Dozens of children were killed after the Syrian government launched a major offensive in Aleppo over the weekend.
- Ted Cruz said Trump's list of potential Supreme Court nominees spurred his decision to endorse his former opponent.