1. In an exclusive interview with Entertainment Weekly, Reese Witherspoon opened up about likability and the pressures she’s felt to conform to a certain standard while working as an actor in Hollywood.
Witherspoon was joined by fellow actors Eva Longoria, Elizabeth Banks, and Kerry Washington.
4. She discussed some of the reservations a traditional studio might’ve expressed had she gone that route to produce the movie.
7. She put it best while talking about how women’s emotions fail to be represented properly in film.
- Donald Trump signed a sweeping executive order that dismantles many Obama era climate change regulations.
- The Republican chair of the House probe into Russia and Trump should step down after secretly meeting with a source at the White House, say top Democrats.
- The Trump White House has a habit of taking credit for business deals struck under Obama, as they did today with a Ford investment plan from 2015.
- The Scottish parliament has voted for an independence referendum that could result in Scotland leaving the UK.