1. As most Friends fanatics have heard, some of the cast will be reuniting for an NBC special on Feb 21. And to the delight of many fans of the show, Vanessa Bayer appeared on this week’s Weekend Update as Jennifer Aniston’s fictional character.
Scroll to the 3:20 mark for the beginning of the Rachel Green interview.
4. And she absolutely nailed it with her impression of Rachel’s mannerisms.
5. Which is even more impressive when you compare the parody to the real Rachel Green.
6. And because it’s SNL, they still found a way to perfectly call out the beloved ’90s show for being overwhelming white.
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good🛀