2. On Friday evening, Twitter users began having a meltdown because Kim Kardashian’s iPhone and Android game of the same name stopped working. Users were upset and took to the social media site to express their frustrations:
3. The fashion industry is basically in shambles.
4. Some have even resorted to using memes to express their concerns.
5. This may be the cause of the problem, but who knows?
6. Even a Rob Kardashian parody account is stressing out about it.
7. Important photo shoots aren’t happening because of this technical issue.
9. They are REALLY losing it.
10. Users have taken to Kim’s Instagram account, telling her to fix the game.
11. This guy can’t even fulfill his socialite duties.
12. This Twitter user is missing out on money because of this.
13. Someone please call 9-1-1. This is an emergency.
An earlier post indicated Rob Kardashian tweeted about the Kardashian game being down, however, it was a parody account that issued the tweet.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- At least 40 Democrats are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Umm. Over half of the population across 22 countries believe their system is failing and rigged, a new poll says 🌎🤔
- Spencer's Gifts is getting flooded with criticism for selling "Grab America By The Pussy" shirts, which many say normalizes sexual assault.