2. On Friday evening, Twitter users began having a meltdown because Kim Kardashian’s iPhone and Android game of the same name stopped working. Users were upset and took to the social media site to express their frustrations:
3. The fashion industry is basically in shambles.
4. Some have even resorted to using memes to express their concerns.
5. This may be the cause of the problem, but who knows?
6. Even a Rob Kardashian parody account is stressing out about it.
7. Important photo shoots aren’t happening because of this technical issue.
9. They are REALLY losing it.
10. Users have taken to Kim’s Instagram account, telling her to fix the game.
11. This guy can’t even fulfill his socialite duties.
12. This Twitter user is missing out on money because of this.
13. Someone please call 9-1-1. This is an emergency.
An earlier post indicated Rob Kardashian tweeted about the Kardashian game being down, however, it was a parody account that issued the tweet.
- Barack Obama became the first sitting U.S. president to visit the site of the atomic bombing in Hiroshima, Japan. The "memory of August 6, 1945 must never fade."
- A Silicon Valley college faked grades, dodged immigration authorities, and made a fortune, BuzzFeed News has found 💰🎓
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯