1. When she said this as she was boarding the boat:
2. When she saw how large Titanic was and then scoffed at its immense size.
3. When she decided she needed an entire room for her paintings.
4. When she found time to be rude to Jack while hanging off of the back of the ship. She was all, "Don't presume to tell me what I will and will not do, you don't know me!"
5. Also, she risked Jack's safety as well as her own during this moment because she slipped on the railing.
6. When she was upset about Jack asking her if she loved Cal Hockley. Which, like, he's your fiancé? Why is that a rude question?
7. When, after mercilessly insulting Jack, she decided to claim ownership of her "side of the ship." She then instructed Jack to leave.
8. When she failed to spit properly.
9. When she gossiped about Madeleine, John Jacob Astor's wife, who was in "delicate condition."
MY GOODNESS, MAYBE EVERYONE DOESN'T WANT TO FLAUNT THEIR PREGNANCY, ROSE.