2. In usual Ellen DeGeneres fashion, she made Adele prank a few Jamba Juice employees while she fed the “Someone Like You” singer hilarious lines.
3. Adele seemed normal at first when she entered the juice shop, placing her order like she’s some kind of commoner…
Everyone knows Adele is a queen and probably has her juice orders delivered to her IRL.
4. …then things got interesting.
5. Ellen told her to ask for something quite difficult to make.
6. Of course, the Jamba Juice employees were perplexed by Adele’s request.
7. Then Ellen had her cut some wheatgrass. Normal stuff.
8. And made her eat it!
9. Adele had a wonderful sense of humor about the whole thing, though.
10. After toying with the employees of Jamba Juice for a while, Adele finally gave in and told them about the prank.
12. How lucky are we to live in the same world as Adele?
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes.
- At a rally in NYC, trans New Yorkers asked for support from the broader LGBT community — something they haven't always gotten.
- Barack Obama took Malia to see a Broadway show and everyone is talking about how refreshed he's looking 😎