1. Ryan Reynolds, star of Deadpool, recently chatted it up with Seth Meyers on Late Night and disclosed some hilarious details about what song he played while his wife, Blake Lively, was in labor.
4. As you can imagine, Lively, who had the task of delivering an entire human, wasn’t exactly feeling Reynolds’ gesture.
5. Seth Meyers interjected briefly, saying, “That’s not the time for levity.”
7. Remember how the old saying goes? Couples who play baby-making music while in the delivery room stay together.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. Yesterday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, who fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱