1. Ryan Reynolds, star of Deadpool, recently chatted it up with Seth Meyers on Late Night and disclosed some hilarious details about what song he played while his wife, Blake Lively, was in labor.
4. As you can imagine, Lively, who had the task of delivering an entire human, wasn’t exactly feeling Reynolds’ gesture.
5. Seth Meyers interjected briefly, saying, “That’s not the time for levity.”
7. Remember how the old saying goes? Couples who play baby-making music while in the delivery room stay together.
- Donald Trump's likely pick for labor secretary is a high-profile critic of the push to raise the federal minimum wage.
- Black Lives Matter — the protest movement born out of a desire to stem police brutality — has taken root across the globe.
- The LAPD says it won't work with the feds on deportations, but it already does.
- Mick Jagger is a new dad at age 73 and people have some things to say 👀