8. White privilege means no one questions why you got that really great job; it’s assumed you were just highly qualified.
Also, it means that you got into that prestigious university based on merit, not because a certain quota had to be filled.
9. White privilege means not having to worry about your hair, skin color, or cultural accessories as the reason you didn’t get a job.
People of color must assimilate every.single.day. It’s hard to break free of the ways of the dominant hegemony and forge your own path.
11. Having white privilege means people will never label you a terrorist.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food to Faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JPMorgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸