1. So you’ve had it with being an open book and have opted for a life of mystery instead.
(For reasons known only to yourself, obvs.)
2. But mystery doesn’t come easy. So here’s some mysterious advice.
In short: Mystery takes commitment. And lots of lipstick.
- Donald Trump's supporters think his comments about Miss Universe are no big deal.
- World leaders hailed the legacy of former Israeli statesman Shimon Peres at his state funeral in Jerusalem.
- Anti-Mafia police in Naples have recovered two Vincent van Gogh paintings that were stolen in Amsterdam 14 years ago.