1. So you’ve had it with being an open book and have opted for a life of mystery instead.
(For reasons known only to yourself, obvs.)
2. But mystery doesn’t come easy. So here’s some mysterious advice.
In short: Mystery takes commitment. And lots of lipstick.
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.