1. So you’ve had it with being an open book and have opted for a life of mystery instead.
(For reasons known only to yourself, obvs.)
2. But mystery doesn’t come easy. So here’s some mysterious advice.
In short: Mystery takes commitment. And lots of lipstick.
- A Cincinnati zoo is defending its decision to kill a gorilla after a boy fell into an exhibit.
- Former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said Edward Snowden performed a "public service" leaking surveillance secrets.
- The GOP spent years building a Latino outreach project. Now Republicans worry it died with Donald Trump's nomination.