1. Tutti & Todd, Barbie’s Twin Siblings
These elementary schoolers were introduced in 1966 as Barbie and Skipper’s little brother and sister. Much like Richie’s big brother on Happy Days, in 1971 they announced they were headed off to school and were never seen or heard from again.
2. Francie, Barbie’s Cousin
In 1966 Barbie started hanging out with her cousin Francie, who had a “mod” ’60s wardrobe, a thinner figure, and beautiful rooted eyelashes. She mysteriously disappeared in 1976, and while there’s no evidence that Barbie murdered her in a fit of jealous rage, there’s also no evidence that she didn’t.
3. Jazzie, Barbie’s “Cool Teen Cousin”
Jazzie was the epitome cool in the late ’80s/early ’90s. The high school student had friends with names that matched hers (Chelsie and Stacie), a boyfriend known simply as “Dude,” and her very own version of the Peach Pit: A rad hangout spot called “Burger King.”
4. Kelly I/Stacie/Kelly II, Barbie’s Little Sister
In the ’90s Barbie’s parents had several children in an attempt to fill the Tutti-shaped hole in their lives. Kelly first appeared as a flower girl in Midge’s wedding, then demanded that everyone start calling her “Stacie” in a desperate plea for attention. Several years later Kelly was reincarnated as a toddler, but Barbie was too busy with her work as a presidential candidate/aerobics instructor to notice.
5. Krissy, Barbie’s Baby Sister
Disappeared in 2001. Barbie’s only statement on the matter: “It will shock you how much it never happened.”
6. Barbie’s Pets
Most greusome playset ever: Barbie’s pet cemetery, which contains 21 dogs, 15 horses, six cats, a parrot, a chimpanzee, a panda, a lion cub, a giraffe, and a zebra. As it turns out, Barbie didn’t find her dog Tanner’s realistic pooping action all that amusing.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was grilled by Democrats over his time leading a mortgage company that carried out over 36,000 foreclosures.
- Senegal says it has sent troops into Gambia in an attempt to remove President Yahya Jammeh, who has refused to step down since losing reelection in December.
- A majority of American adults get news from Facebook, according to a new survey by BuzzFeed, but only 18% of respondents said they trusted news from Facebook. ✋ 📰