Response to What Little Thing Makes You Irrationally Angry?:
The word “got” just drives me crazy! I hate that word—it sounds so inaccurate and lazy. There are so many better, more accurate and intentional words that could be used instead. Instead of saying, “I got groceries,” you could say, “I bought/purchased groceries.” Instead of, “you have got to get a grip,” you could say, “you need to get a grip.” “Got” just irritates me so much!
As someone who hasn’t seen LOTR, is this 836 all human/human-ish characters (is a hobbit a human? Counting hobbits and whatever else as humans)?
I’m currently living in Haiti (but go home every three or so months due to not having a visa). Whenever I go home, one of the first things I do is get my brows waxed. EVERY SINGLE TIME the waxer makes some clever comment about me finally being free from the unibrow…which I don’t even have. Excuse me for not being able to wax when tweezers won’t do the job!
Steak n Shake! Nothing beats it—cheap, greasy goodness plus awesome shakes!! Something for everyone! Pro tip: bring home a cookie dough shake and put some cinnamon roll vodka! Killer.
Response to 9 Best Wines Under $9:
Try Gypsy Chariot from Trader Joe’s—it’s $4.49 and prob my favorite red wine ever!
Response to What’s The Best Thing To Buy At Trader Joe’s?:
Anything and everything cookie butter. My favorite though, if I had to choose, would probably be the cookie butter sandwich cookies or the cookie butter cheesecake! Sorry, still can’t pick just one.
Response to What TV Show Helped You During Your Depression?:
Disney’s “Lab Rats” on Netflix after an awful breakup. So stupidly hilarious and that combined with alcohol and ice cream made for the best breakup recovery session.
Response to Tell Us About A Time You Peed Yourself:
I JUST (as in minutes ago) got home after a date. So we were having a great time and he had me laughing really hard and I just peed my pants right there in front of him and tried to hide it as best I could. I don’t think he saw? Good thing the date was ending anyways!!
Response to What’s Your Favorite Thing About Fall?:
Nothing says “fall is finally here” like a walk through a park, taking in the gorgeous colors with the satisfying crunch from the leaves underneath your feet! Add a cozy sweater and it’s perfect.
I was always the do-gooder in school (there were even times when teachers told me to put my hand down and let others answer), so it was expected that I’d do great things in life. I graduated with academic honors and went to college at a great, private university. Then I lost it all. I let the stress of academics, relationships, and various other things affect my grades and life. I dropped out, moved back home, and have since worked as a nanny, paralegal, and am now an assistant manager in my department at work. I have hopes of competing my personal training certificate soon.
I passed out for the first time in my life, which totally freaked out my friend in the next fitting room. Little did I know I would pass out twice more within the same hour…in the same store… ((yay vasovagal syncope))
Response to What’s The Greatest Sports Movie Of All Time?:
- mgobluegrl93 "16 Two-Ingredient Cocktails Anyone Ca..."
- mgobluegrl93 "13 Underdog Songs That Could Be Your ..."
- mgobluegrl93 "18 Sneaky Ways To Drink Booze In Public"
- mgobluegrl93 "Why Lifeguarding Is The Best And Wors..."
- mgobluegrl93 "Life In Your Twenties Vs. Your Thirties"
- mgobluegrl93 "How To Cheaply And Easily Make Your O..."
- mgobluegrl93 "25 Brilliant Lifehacks For Your Tiny ..."
- mgobluegrl93 "21 Adorable Scalloped DIYs"
- mgobluegrl93 "26 College Graduation Presents To Mak..."
- mgobluegrl93 "How To Throw An Epic Beach Party"
- mgobluegrl93 "39 Ways To Reuse, Restyle, And Rewear..."
- mgobluegrl93 "24 Fitness Hacks That Will Make Exerc..."
- mgobluegrl93 "27 Lifehacks For Your Tiny Kitchen"
- mgobluegrl93 "26 Boozy Milkshakes That Know How To ..."
- mgobluegrl93 "The 21 Stages Of A Friday Workday"
- mgobluegrl93 "27 Slightly Annoying Things About Bei..."
- mgobluegrl93 "25 Songs You Can't Help But Dance To"
- mgobluegrl93 "18 Unexpected Ways To Enjoy Sangria"