1. Realizing that you're not the best on the team
2. Working the hardest you ever have, but not getting off the bench
3. Trying to understand how you are supposed to manage school and athletics
4. Getting injured and questioning God's plan for you
5. Seeing other things your sport has to offer you, other than playing
1. 6. Meeting teammates who teach you life lessons
7. Playing your first collegiate game and feeling like you have forgotten how to play
8. Seeing why God put you through those trials and how you have grown with Him
9. Becoming a key player and starter but not really caring because...
10. Realizing you play for an Audience Of #1 and focusing on using your talents to glorify Him
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!