1. Using that sit-and-reach slidey box to "test your flexibility." ☝️
2. Treating hula hoops and bean bags like legit exercise equipment.
3. Field days. 🏆
4. Literally just climbing a rope.
5. Running around (and underneath) that multicolored parachute thingy.
6. Walking around near where the sport was happening to pretend like you're involved.
7. Jumping from mat to mat because the floor was "hot lava." 🌋
8. Big Base (aka Matball).
9. Intentionally getting out of dodgeball as fast as possible. 🙈
10. Peeling the skin off the foam dodgeballs.
11. Getting a grade based on how far you could jump. 📏
13. Using actual traffic cones for certain games. 🚦
14. Yelling into the cones as if they were bullhorns.
15. Crab soccer.
16. Square dancing. 💃
17. Being forced to run a mile at a super-young age.
18. Taking a written test about sports. ✏️
20. Rolling around on a wooden dolly meant for furniture.
21. Putting locks on gym lockers to protect smelly shorts.
22. Not washing your gym clothes all year. 👃
23. Not showering.
24. Going to the next class completely wiped out. 😴
25. Climbing up the bleachers as if they were Everest.
26. Playing sports that your gym teacher totally just made up ("It's Sasket-ball!").
27. Choosing teams based on popularity instead of athletic ability. 🙋
28. Barely stretching before doing any activity.
29. Using equipment that probably never got cleaned in any way.
30. And, of course, fighting over the good pinnies so you could serve looks. 💯