Here's a video that shows you how to make them:
4 medium-sized zucchini
Salt (to pull moisture from the zucchini)
¾ cup bread crumbs
¾ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400°F/200˚C.
2. Grate the zucchini into a bowl and salt generously.
3. Allow zucchini to sit for 20 minutes as the salt draws out moisture.
4. Pour zucchini onto a clean dish towel and wring it out over the sink or into a separate bowl.
5. Pour the zucchini back into your bowl and add bread crumbs, cheddar cheese, eggs, garlic powder, and pepper. Mix together until well-blended.
6. Take a tablespoon of mixture and roll it into a tot; repeat for rest of mixture.
7. Place on a greased baking sheet and place in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until tots are crunchy.
8. Serve warm and enjoy!