1. Garlic Parmesan Potato Stackers
2. Here’s a video that shows you how they’re made:
10 russet potatoes
1 ¼ heavy cream
1 ½ cup parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375°F/175˚C.
2. Slice up the potatoes about a quarter inch thick.
3. In a large bowl, mix the potatoes, heavy cream, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper, and stir until all the potato chips are coated.
4. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray, then stack about 10-12 chips in each muffin cup.
5. Place the potato stacks in the oven for about an hour or until they are fully browned.
6. Allow to cool, then serve with sour cream and enjoy!