Cheddar Ranch Potato Bake
Here's a video that shows you how to make it:
9 red potatoes
½ cup ranch dressing
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
1 cup cheddar, shredded
¼ cup chives, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 400°F/200˚C.
2. Slice the potatoes in half, lengthwise, then slice each half lengthwise three times and across four times, to cube.
3. Bring a large pot of water to a boil and drop in chopped potatoes, cook 10 minutes.
4. Drain potatoes and mix in ranch, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
5. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until nicely browned.
6. While still hot, mix in cheddar and chives.
7. Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
8. Serve warm and enjoy!