Seven-Layer Dip Cups
6 flour tortillas
1 14-ounce can refried beans
1 bag Mexican blend cheese
1 cup guacamole
1 cup salsa
¾ cup sour cream
½ cup green onions, chopped
1 tomato, finely diced
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF/180ºC.
2. Cut flour tortillas into large squares and then divide each into quarters, making 4 smaller equally sized square pieces, per flour tortilla.
3. Generously coat a standard-size muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
4. Line each cup of prepared muffin tin with a tortilla sheet.
5. Spoon a tablespoon of refried beans into each sheet.
6. Sprinkle shredded cheese over each sheet.
7. Place another sheet on top of the bean/cheese mixture and press so it flattens.
8. Cook for 15 minutes.
9. Spoon in a tablespoon of guacamole, sour cream, and salsa into each cup then top with green onions and tomato.