Roasted Veggie Salad With Maple Balsamic Vinaigrette
Here's a video that shows you how it's made:
1 bell pepper, chopped
1 pound sweet potatoes, skinned and chopped
1 pound Brussels sprouts, halved
1 red onion, sliced
1 teaspoon oregano
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 cup spinach (for salad base)
3 tablespoons olive
2 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette
1 teaspoon maple syrup
1. Preheat oven to 400ºF/ 200ºC.
2. Combine all vegetables (except spinach) in large bowl and stir.
3. Add remaining ingredients and stir.
4. Spread vegetables on baking sheet and cook for 40 minutes.
5. In a bowl, add spinach and any other greens you prefer. Sprinkle roasted vegetables over the top.
6. Drizzle dressing over salad.
In a small bowl, combine all ingredients and stir until well-combined.