4 Banana Swap Outs For Healthier Recipes
Here's a video that shows you how to make them:
1 box brownie mix
¼ cup of water
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF/175ºC.
2. In a large bowl, mash the banana until it reaches a liquid state.
3. Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix until incorporated.
4. Pour the mix into a greased 8x8 baking pan.
5. Bake for 15 minutes.
6. Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
Servings: 8-10 pancakes
1. In a large bowl, mash the bananas until they reach a liquid state.
2. Whisk in the eggs.
3. Heat butter or oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
4. Pour batter into the warm skillet to cook. Garnish with desired number of blueberries. After about a minute and a half (or until golden) flip to finish cooking.
5. Allow to cool for a minute. Serve warm.
Peanut Butter Ice Cream
¾ cup of peanut butter
1 tablespoon vanilla
1. Slice up your bananas into 1-1 ½ inch slices.
2. Spread on parchment paper on a baking sheet and freeze slices for 2 hours.
3. Blend frozen slices in a powerful blender until it reaches a smooth consistency.
4. Mix in remaining ingredients.
5. Transfer to a small bowl or container and freeze for one hour, or until ready to serve.
6. Scoop out ice cream.
Vanilla Cupcakes with Chocolate Frosting
1 box yellow cake mix
1 cup water
2 cups cocoa powder
½ cup honey
½ teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF/175ºC.
2. In a large bowl, mash a banana until it reaches a liquid state.
3. Mix in the remaining ingredients.
4. Pour the mix into 12-cup muffin tray.
5. Bake for 18 minutes.
6. Allow to cool for 10 minutes before applying frosting.
1. Mash 2 bananas until they reach a liquid state
2. Mix in cocoa powder, honey, vanilla, and salt.