10. Crumpled Pink and Brown Ensemble
This oversized salmon shirt and tan high-waist pants combo is the least offensive outfit on the list, but only just.
9. Heavily Stretched-Out White Dress Shirt
This one was almost passable.
8. Unflattering Mustard and Purple Dress Shirt
Mustard yellow and purple is an…unfortunate color combination.
7. Intensely Lavender Tuxedo
It’s good to know that Mamoru retained his sense of fashion in the future.
6. Stereotypical Halloween Costume Bandit Outfit
This anime-only ensemble isn’t just offensive as a fashion, it’s straight up stereotypical.
5. Creepy Blazer and Turtleneck Combo
Nothing screams “I’m a douchebag” like this horrifying olive blazer/turtleneck/taupe pants getup.
4. Lime Green Pullover, Maybe Pajama Top
Typically, one changes out of their pajamas before leaving the house.
3. Rolled Up Turtleneck feat. Nonsensical Modern Art Design
Is that like a mosquito repellent coil or…?
2. Three-Shirts-In-One, Extra Rolled-Up Running Outfit
No. Just. What even is this?!
1. Pastel, Geometric, Puffy-Sleeve Polo Thing
This is everything. This is pointless asymmetry, weird pastels, and cap sleeves. This is fashion hell.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏