Dark Chocolate Banana Bread Muffins
Here's a video showing you how:
3 ripe bananas
½ cup Greek yogurt
½ cup milk of choice (we used almond milk)
½ cup maple syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup of whole wheat flour
½ cup dark cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
½ cup dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F/180˚C.
2. Mash bananas in a large bowl. Add eggs and combine thoroughly. Then mix together remaining wet ingredients: greek yogurt, milk, maple syrup, and vanilla.
3. Next, add in dry ingredients and mix until fully incorporated. Fold chocolate chips into the mixture.
4. Pour mixture into a greased muffin tin, filling each up about ⅔ full.
5. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean from the center of the muffin. Allow to cool for 10 minutes.