1. One-Pan Chicken And Veggie Meal Prep
2. Here’s a video showing you how to make it:
½ sweet potato
½ pound (250 grams) Brussels sprouts
½ head of broccoli
1½ pound (750 grams) chicken breasts
Olive oil, to taste
2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
2 tablespoons fresh thyme, chopped
4 cloves garlic, minced
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 425˚F/220˚C.
2. Cut vegetables, season with olive oil, salt, pepper, rosemary, thyme, and garlic.
3. Place veggies each in a separate corner of a baking pan lined with parchment paper.
4. Next, season both sides of the chicken with olive oil, salt, pepper, and the remaining rosemary, thyme, and garlic over parchment paper. Seal parchment paper to keep chicken moist, and place on the center of the baking pan.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until chicken is fully cooked and veggies are done to your liking.
6. Separate veggies into each tupperware with chicken. (If using plastic tupperware, allow food to cool down first).
This meal works great with brown rice, so feel free to add some to your meal prep as well.
7. Enjoy immediately or refrigerate up to 4 days!
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? This Chinese selfie app is why. Say cheese 📸