1. Having no one to eat with at the dining hall.
uhhh can you say Steven Glansberg status?
2. This is your only option outside of the dining hall.
3. Not having your parents to tend to your every need.
Time to get your own condoms I guess.
4. Realizing school is actually hard…
This ain’t high school anymore.
5. …and that you have to actually go to class.
Well, at least sometimes?
7. Spending all your money on alcohol…
(Not your smartest decision.)
8. …and then being broke all the time.
9. Getting too drunk. Embarrassingly drunk.
When the pregame lasts longer than the party it’s always bad news.
10. Being beyond mortified by whatever you did the night before.
11. Plus not remembering what it’s like to wake up without a hangover.
You literally don’t remember what it’s like to not be tired.
12. Avoiding getting caught by your RA.
Ain’t nobody got time to get written up.
13. Trying not to gain the freshmen 15.
Let’s face it though, all those pizza, burgers, and burritos were totally worth it.
15. Learning how to live with someone else.
In a very small dorm room.
16. Trying to sneak around your room when your roommate has someone over…
17. …and realizing there’s no such thing as alone time anymore.
18. You used to know everyone at your high school…
…but now you don’t know anyone wherever you go.
So many people everywhere.
19. All the older students look intimidating.
College freshmen and college seniors are entirely different species.
20. Mostly, though, you are lost ALL THE TIME.
Where’s this class? Or this building? Or my dorm?
- Trump's supporters are just as frustrated as he is about not getting things done — and they're blaming everyone but Trump.
- The National Enquirer tabloid is growing by speaking to an audience ignored by mainstream media and backing Trump.
- Furniture stores are being reshaped by a simple fact: many young people simply aren't in the market for their stuff anymore ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- Model Bella Hadid, who promoted Fyre Festival on her social media, spoke out about the chaos and apologized to ticket holders.