1. Having no one to eat with at the dining hall.
2. This is your only option outside of the dining hall.
3. Not having your parents to tend to your every need.
4. Realizing school is actually hard...
5. ...and that you have to actually go to class.
6. Trying to put up the best pics to show all your high school friends how much fun you're having.
7. Spending all your money on alcohol...
8. ...and then being broke all the time.
9. Getting too drunk. Embarrassingly drunk.
10. Being beyond mortified by whatever you did the night before.
11. Plus not remembering what it's like to wake up without a hangover.
12. Avoiding getting caught by your RA.
13. Trying not to gain the freshmen 15.
14. Awkwardly trying to make friends.
15. Learning how to live with someone else.
16. Trying to sneak around your room when your roommate has someone over...
17. ...and realizing there's no such thing as alone time anymore.
18. You used to know everyone at your high school...
...but now you don't know anyone wherever you go.
19. All the older students look intimidating.
20. Mostly, though, you are lost ALL THE TIME.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!