15. Most restaurant chains (namely: Panera, Olive Garden, Chipotle, and Outback — I could go on)
19. Drive-thrus in general
30. Being “the birthplace of aviation”
(Note: For a bit, there was a big dispute about which state was actually the birthplace of aviation. Although the first flight took off from Kitty Hawk, North Carolina, Ohioans claim to deserve the title because the home-grown Wright brothers invented the first aircraft in their bicycle shop in Dayton.)
- White House Press Secretary, Sean Spicer, repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻