15. Most restaurant chains (namely: Panera, Olive Garden, Chipotle, and Outback — I could go on)
19. Drive-thrus in general
30. Being “the birthplace of aviation”
(Note: For a bit, there was a big dispute about which state was actually the birthplace of aviation. Although the first flight took off from Kitty Hawk, North Carolina, Ohioans claim to deserve the title because the home-grown Wright brothers invented the first aircraft in their bicycle shop in Dayton.)
- Donald Trump claims Google's search engine was biased in burying bad news about his rival Hillary Clinton.
- A teenager was taken into custody Wednesday after he shot two students and one teacher at an elementary school in South Carolina.
- "Hamilton" pulled back the curtain on race and Broadway, but these actors show how far theater still has to go 🎭