3. You did well in high school, except for that one term you totally messed up.
8. Watching this makes you break out in hysterical laughter.
9. And this? This is a riot. Those MIT losers.
13. You’d like to go to a college that’s as old as possible, but you don’t want to leave the United States.
- Thursday's vote on the GOP health care bill in the House was postponed after it became clear too many Republicans opposed the Obamacare replacement.
- Democrats will try to block Trump's Supreme Court pick, Neil Gorsuch, setting the stage for Republicans to eliminate the judicial filibuster.
- The Republican chair of the House intel committee was forced to apologize after he made public statements about Trump surveillance without consulting anyone.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.