This Weekend To-Do List Will Make Your Week So Much Easier
Or: What to do on Sunday so Monday sucks less.
1. Plan out what you're going to wear for the week.
4. Have a basic idea of what you want to cook later that week too.
5. And prep what you can in advance:
6. Get rid of the weekend clutter in your work inbox.
This doesn't mean responding to every last email. This just means taking a few minutes to clean out anything that came in over the weekend — deleting the junk, archiving the random reply-alls — so come Monday morning, you can start with a fresh(er) slate.
7. Revisit and double-check your calendar.
9. Quickly tidy up the small things.
10. Go outside!
11. Keep a consistent sleep schedule.
12. And ditch your phone well before bed.
13. Resist the urge to straight-up hibernate.
14. Mentally walk through your Monday morning to-do list:
Write it out if you need to: Keys on the table? Rainboots and umbrella ready by the door? Avoid the morning scramble (and inevitably forgetting something) by mapping things out the night before.
15. And pack what you can the night before:
Your gym clothes, your work bag, your lunch. You'll be grateful the next morning when you have one less thing to deal with.