21 Vegetarian Dump Dinners For The Crock Pot
Meat-free eats just got even easier.
1. Crock Pot Minestrone
The vegetables are dumped in the slow cooker and simmer for several hours, then pasta is added 10 minutes before serving. Get the recipe.
2. Slow Cooker Enchilada Quinoa
3. Salsa Verde Cauliflower Tacos
4. Chickpea & Sweet Potato Chili
5. Slow Cooker White Bean Soup
7. Quinoa and Black Bean Stuffed Peppers
8. Lentil Butternut Squash Curry
9. Curried Vegetable & Chickpea Stew
11. Crock Pot Spaghetti Squash Thai Noodle Bowl
This squash needs a full eight to nine hours in the slow cooker, so it's the perfect meal to leave on all day while you're at work. When you get home: Shred, sauce, and feast. Get the recipe.