1. Homemade Fried Rice
This version swaps out meat for protein-packed chickpeas. Recipe here.
2. Easy Egg & Black Bean Enchiladas
3. 15-Minute Sesame Soba Noodles
4. Veggie-Loaded Egg Bake
Breakfast for dinner — and the perfect way to use up any leftover vegetables in your fridge. Recipe here.
5. Vegan Stuffed Peppers
Made with a hearty filling of quinoa + black beans + salsa + spices + corn. Recipe here.
6. Sheet Pan Nachos with Black Beans + Fried Eggs
7. One-Pot Chickpea & Potato Masala
Made with super-affordable ingredients, makes enough for four, and breaks down to less than $2 per serving. Recipe here.
8. Soba Noodle Stir-Fry
9. Slow Cooker Sloppy Joes
This version is made with slow-cooked lentils and swaps buns for spaghetti squash. Recipe here.
10. Healthier Egg Salad
This version ditches the mayo for Greek yogurt. To make it substantial enough for dinner, make it into a sandwich or serve on lots of fresh greens. Recipe here.
11. Taco Bowl With Crispy Chipotle Chickpeas
12. Spicy Kimchi Quinoa Bowls
Topped with a fried egg. Recipe here.
13. Crock-Pot Low-Carb Lasagna
14. Vegan Buddha Bowl with Avocado
15. Mediterranean Baked Sweet Potatoes
Vegan — and ready to go in 30 minutes. Recipe here.
16. Broccolini Mushroom Stirfry
17. Cheesy Mexican Lentils with Black Beans + Rice
18. Smashed White Bean + Avocado Sandwich
Great in a sandwich, or even as a healthy dip for pita chips. Recipe here.
19. Homemade Veggie Burgers
These bake off in the oven — and freeze perfectly if you want to save leftovers for later. Recipe here.
20. One-Pot Vegan Lentil Soup
Eat colorfully. 😎 Recipe here.