2. The dress featured head-to-toe lace, a scalloped neckline, sheer bell sleeves, and a floor-length veil.
3. “The minute I got engaged, they said they would love to design my wedding dress. I was thrilled,” Fishkin told Vogue. “They were always so calming and made the process incredibly enjoyable. I will never forget what they did for me.”
4. Not pictured? The bride’s godmother, Stevie Nicks, who toasted the couple at the wedding and gave an impromptu performance of “Landslide.”
6. For more photos, head over to Vogue. And #neverforget the original wedding:
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- Apple is expected to unveil a handful of updates to its Mac line today, including a new MacBook Pro📱 🍎