2. The dress featured head-to-toe lace, a scalloped neckline, sheer bell sleeves, and a floor-length veil.
3. “The minute I got engaged, they said they would love to design my wedding dress. I was thrilled,” Fishkin told Vogue. “They were always so calming and made the process incredibly enjoyable. I will never forget what they did for me.”
4. Not pictured? The bride’s godmother, Stevie Nicks, who toasted the couple at the wedding and gave an impromptu performance of “Landslide.”
6. For more photos, head over to Vogue. And #neverforget the original wedding:
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A group of UK Uber drivers have won the right to minimum wage in a case that could have huge implications for the "gig economy" 🚘
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀