2. The dress featured head-to-toe lace, a scalloped neckline, sheer bell sleeves, and a floor-length veil.
3. “The minute I got engaged, they said they would love to design my wedding dress. I was thrilled,” Fishkin told Vogue. “They were always so calming and made the process incredibly enjoyable. I will never forget what they did for me.”
4. Not pictured? The bride’s godmother, Stevie Nicks, who toasted the couple at the wedding and gave an impromptu performance of “Landslide.”
6. For more photos, head over to Vogue. And #neverforget the original wedding:
- Trump's pick for education secretary, Betsy DeVos, could face a contentious confirmation hearing — at least by the standards of the position.
- A Trump adviser is presenting himself as an unlikely go-between in an effort to help global elites understand Trump.
- Birth control startups are seeing a spike in demand because many women are nervous coverage will disappear under Trump.
- You can now dig through the CIA's secret history. 12 millions declassified docs are on the internet for all to see 🤓📚