2. To recap: It’s a burrito filled with seasoned beef, rice, chipotle sauce, and sour cream — all wrapped in a cheese quesadilla.
The mashup is also available with shredded chicken or steak, and will retail for between $1.99 and $2.99 at participating locations.
3. The move comes after the fast food chain tested the Quesarito in Oklahoma City earlier this year. In a statement, a Taco Bell spokesman said it was the best-selling product in a test market since the Doritos Locos Tacos.
“We’re constantly hearing stories about two great things coming together to create something extraordinary and that takes on a life of its own,” said Chris Brandt, chief marketing officer for Taco Bell.
- The death toll from Italy's earthquake rose to 159 people amid efforts to dig out residents still trapped in rubble.
- Donald Trump's campaign paid a Barnes & Noble $55,055 to buy more than 3,500 hardcover copies of his book.
- US Soccer has suspended Hope Solo for 6 months after she called Sweden's team "cowards" during the Rio Olympics ❌⚽️