2. To recap: It’s a burrito filled with seasoned beef, rice, chipotle sauce, and sour cream — all wrapped in a cheese quesadilla.
The mashup is also available with shredded chicken or steak, and will retail for between $1.99 and $2.99 at participating locations.
3. The move comes after the fast food chain tested the Quesarito in Oklahoma City earlier this year. In a statement, a Taco Bell spokesman said it was the best-selling product in a test market since the Doritos Locos Tacos.
“We’re constantly hearing stories about two great things coming together to create something extraordinary and that takes on a life of its own,” said Chris Brandt, chief marketing officer for Taco Bell.
- Hillary Clinton is calling on the FBI to release "whatever facts they claim to have" on the newly discovered emails.
- An American Airlines plane caught on fire on the runway Friday afternoon at Chicago's O'Hare airport.
- Russia has been blocked from serving on the UN Human Rights Council in a surprising vote.
- A woman's 85-year-old grandpa was the flower girl at her wedding ❤️