2. To recap: It’s a burrito filled with seasoned beef, rice, chipotle sauce, and sour cream — all wrapped in a cheese quesadilla.
The mashup is also available with shredded chicken or steak, and will retail for between $1.99 and $2.99 at participating locations.
3. The move comes after the fast food chain tested the Quesarito in Oklahoma City earlier this year. In a statement, a Taco Bell spokesman said it was the best-selling product in a test market since the Doritos Locos Tacos.
“We’re constantly hearing stories about two great things coming together to create something extraordinary and that takes on a life of its own,” said Chris Brandt, chief marketing officer for Taco Bell.
- The former Miss Universe pageant winner that Trump called fat is ready to fight back against his insults.
- Donald Trump denied that he had the sniffles during last night's debate — he blamed the sound on a bad mic.
- The FDA wants to define what "healthy" actually means on food labels 🍎