10. Slow Cooker Beef and Broccoli
Quite possibly the easiest beef and broccoli you’ll ever make — no sautéing or frying required. Get the recipe.
13. Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
Festive party sticks are optional, but appreciated. Get the recipe.
18. Crock Pot Shredded Beef Enchiladas
The meat mixture cooks for several hours, then the dish is finished off in the oven. Get the recipe.
- Rick Perry, who famously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, said at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he now rejects "recommending its elimination."
- Vladimir Putin has used KGB tactics to seize on a rift between the US and Turkey, an effort to expand Russia's influence and divide NATO.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, defended at his confirmation hearing using offshore tax shelters, saying it was an inevitable result of current tax codes.