1. Beer Braised Chicken With Tomatoes and Chiles
2. Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Chili
3. Crock Pot Cranberry Pork Loin
4. Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup
5. Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Tater Tot Casserole
6. Vegetarian Red Lentil Dal
7. Slow Cooker Apple Cider Chicken Sandwiches
8. Crock Pot Pumpkin Chili
9. Bourbon-Maple Slow-Cooked Baked Beans
10. Slow Cooker Beef and Broccoli
Quite possibly the easiest beef and broccoli you'll ever make — no sautéing or frying required. Get the recipe.
11. Vegan Slow Cooker Corn and Red Pepper Chowder
12. Crock Pot Corn and Potato Chowder
13. Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
Festive party sticks are optional, but appreciated. Get the recipe.
14. Pot Roast Sandwiches With Garlic and Brown Sugar
15. Red Lentil Chickpea Soup with Butternut Squash
16. Crock Pot Spaghetti Bolognese
17. Vegetarian White Chili With Roasted Poblanos
18. Crock Pot Shredded Beef Enchiladas
The meat mixture cooks for several hours, then the dish is finished off in the oven. Get the recipe.