So, what’s a poke cake?
True to its name, it’s a cake that you poke holes in after baking. The holes are then filled with a liquid or filling — like condensed milk, pureed fruit, chocolate cream, or pudding — to infuse extra flavor into every bite. Here are 15 ways to make one.
1. Chocolate Turtle Poke Cake
This version uses caramel-sweetened condensed milk — but regular caramel sauce would work too. Recipe here.
2. Strawberry Shortcake Poke Cake
6. Triple-Layer Tres Leches Cake
8. Hot Lemon Poke Bundt Cake
When life gives you lemons, make cakes that you can punch holes in. Recipe here.
13. Pumpkin Caramel Apple Poke Cake
Sharing = optional. Recipe here.
14. Boston Cream Poke Cake
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Trump's presidency.
- Barack Obama defended his legacy and vowed to fight Trump if the nation's "core values may be at stake" during his final press conference.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺