14 Easy And Inexpensive Wedding Gift Ideas
A thoughtful, personalized present that won't break the bank? Check.
1. Pack up the ingredients for a romantic, homemade dinner for two.
2. Frame their wedding invitation:
3. Or their names:
4. Or their love story:
5. Help cover postage for all those thank you cards they'll have to send:
6. Design a custom set of mugs:
Plain mugs are super inexpensive at craft stores — and all you need to decorate them are Sharpies or enamel-based paint. To set the color, bake them in the oven for 30 minutes at 350 degrees. Get the instructions.
7. Give them something they can take care of together:
Like a houseplant, or — even less maintenance — these adorable succulents planted in teacups. Get the instructions.