4. Lauren also talked about the planning process for her own wedding, including how she styled her nine bridesmaids — three of whom she poses with on the cover.
“I sent them all the different shapes and let them pick from two colors,” she said. “I don’t mind if there are a few girls in the same dress, or if people are all in different ones. It’s too difficult to take a group of girls and put them in the same color and silhouette; everyone has their own style.”
5. To see the full collection, head over to Paper Crown.
- Tennessee authorities have charged 2 minors with starting the massive wildfires that killed 14 people last month.
- Donald Trump has picked former WWE CEO Linda McMahon to lead the Small Business Administration.
- At least 2 women say Stanford offered them money to close federal investigations into how it handles sexual assault.
- Dozens of employees and patients say the US's biggest psychiatric chain locks up people for insurance money.