1. Häagen-Dazs Japan has announced they’re coming out with two new flavors in May. And they’re vegetable-flavored.
“Tomato Cherry” combines the sweetness of tomato with the fruity flavor of cherry, according to the company. “Carrot Orange” mixes carrots with the taste and scent of fresh citrus.
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻