1. Häagen-Dazs Japan has announced they’re coming out with two new flavors in May. And they’re vegetable-flavored.
“Tomato Cherry” combines the sweetness of tomato with the fruity flavor of cherry, according to the company. “Carrot Orange” mixes carrots with the taste and scent of fresh citrus.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏