1. Three-Cheese Stovetop Lasagna
2. Healthy Asian Lettuce Wraps
3. Ground Turkey and Taco Salad with Corn and Black Beans
4. One-Pot Quick Chili Pasta
5. Baked Turkey Meatballs
6. Slow Cooker Bean and Beef Hot Pot
7. Hamburger Soup
Loaded with tomatoes, colorful peppers, carrots, and potatoes. Get the recipe.
8. Gluten-Free Zucchini Noodles with Meat, Mushroom, and Tomato Sauce
9. Cheeseburgers with Sauteed Mushrooms, Arugula, and Dijon
AKA ground meat and tofu in hot and spicy sauce. Fair warning that you'll need several ingredients for this one, but once those are in place, the actual cooking process is very quick. Get the recipe.
11. Cauliflower Curry and Rice
12. Mexican Tortilla Pie
Never turn down an opportunity to have pie for dinner. Get the recipe.