7. Hamburger Soup
Loaded with tomatoes, colorful peppers, carrots, and potatoes. Get the recipe.
AKA ground meat and tofu in hot and spicy sauce. Fair warning that you’ll need several ingredients for this one, but once those are in place, the actual cooking process is very quick. Get the recipe.
12. Mexican Tortilla Pie
Never turn down an opportunity to have pie for dinner. Get the recipe.
14. Turkey Burger with Spinach and Goat Cheese
It’s true that turkey burgers can sometimes be dry and flavorless. It’s also true that this one is neither of those things, thanks to goat cheese mixed directly into the patty, plus zesty dijon sauce. Get the recipe.
- Nope, President Donald Trump will not release his tax returns after an IRS audit, the White House says, despite pledging to do so.
- Trump has commented on yesterday's massive Women's Marches asking, "why didn't these people vote?"
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- "SNL" paused the laughs for a moment last night to pay tribute to former President Barack Obama.