1. Bacon-Wrapped Puff Pastry Sticks
2. Loaded Crock Pot Carne Asada Tacos
3. Spicy Sriracha Chex Mix
4. Avocado Hummus Dip with Crispy Sea Salt Pita Chips
5. Crispy Wonton Mozzarella Sticks
7. Easy Buffalo Chicken Taco Ring
Done in 30 minutes — with six simple (and inexpensive!) ingredients. Get the recipe.
8. Touchdown Brownies
Sweet and salty and undoubtedly the best possible way to use football-shaped pretzels. Get the recipe.
9. Ginger Beergaritas
10. Southwestern Topped Potato Rounds
11. Crispy Buffalo Oven Fries
12. Mini Nacho Pizzas (Vegan)
13. Easy Biscuit Pizza Poppers
The most difficult thing about making these? Opening the always-startling tube of biscuit dough. Get the recipe.
14. Bacon Wrapped Avocado Fries
15. Veggie Tray with Homemade Ranch
17. Spicy Oven-Roasted Chickpeas
18. The Seven & Seven
19. Peanut Butter Cookies with Reeses Pieces
21. Chicken and Waffle Sliders
22. Smoky Michelada Beer Cocktail
24. Lighter Queso Dip
25. Fried Pickles with Spicy Ranch
27. Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps
28. Totchos Supreme Burger
29. Cheesy Pull Apart Bread
30. Michelada with Cayenne and Chili Power
31. Fried Cookie Dough Bites
I don't know we got here but I'm glad we're here ~together~. Get the recipe.