1. Two-Ingredient Chocolate Mousse
2. Very Berry Soft-Serve
3. Microwave Brownie in a Cup
4. Five-Minute Microwave Strawberry Cobbler
5. Five-Minute Caramelized Pecans
Bonus in that your kitchen will smell like Christmas in July after you're done making the first batch. Get the recipe.
6. No-Bake Pineapple Pie
7. No-Bake Vegan Brownies
8. Two-Ingredient Nutella Soft-Serve
9. Easy S'Mores Cups
If you make the crust from scratch — crushed graham crackers + butter — it'll take closer to 10 minutes from start to finish. But you can halve that by swapping in whole graham cracker squares. (Because let's be real: It's all about the chocolate and marshmallows anyway.) Get the recipe.
10. Break 'n' Bake Cookie Dough Waffle
11. Oreo Popcorn
12. Single-Serving Apple Crisp
13. Tiramisu Dip
14. Cowboy Bark With Chocolate, Oreos, and Pretzels
15. Five-Minute Molten Chocolate Mug Cake
16. Fudge-Striped Cookie S'mores
17. Five-Minute Mint Chocolate Chip Dip
18. Cookie Butter Mug Cake
Watch the how-to here.
19. Banana Boats
20. Cinnamon Roll Mug Cake
The secret ingredient that keeps the cake moist and ~just~ sweet enough? Applesauce. Get the recipe.
21. No-Bake Peanut Butter Brownie Bites
22. Five-Minute Stovetop Chocolate Sauce
Donut panic. Everything will be OK. Get the recipe.