3. How it works: You program your goals into Pavlok’s smartphone app. Then you choose what happens if you don’t meet them.
7. You’ll assign a consequence to each, ranging from small nudges — like using vibration or sound to remind you to get back on track…
9. The latter may sound crazy, but according to Pavlok’s CEO Maneesh Sethi: “Sometimes crazy works.”
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- An off-duty Los Angeles police officer was caught on cellphone video firing at least one shot during a confrontation with several teens.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- A couple recently celebrated their engagement with a "La La Land" inspired photo shoot, and it's pretty cute 💍📷