1. Crock-Pot Chicken Teriyaki
2. Root Vegetable Stew
3. Slow Cooker Sweet Fire Chicken
5. Lemon Garlic Dump Chicken
6. Cheesy Enchilada Quinoa
7. Slow Cooker Honey Sesame Chicken
The simple sauce — of garlic, honey, soy sauce, red pepper, and a bit of ketchup — makes all the difference. Get the recipe.
8. Broccoli Beef
9. Red Beans & Rice
10. Three-Ingredient Crock-Pot Ranch Pork Chops
11. Crock-Pot Black Bean Soup
This version builds flavor by quickly sautéing the onions and peppers in garlic before adding them to the slow cooker — but feel free to skip if you're short on time. Recipe here.
12. Crock-Pot Split Pea Soup
13. Slow Cooker Pot Roast
This requires a bit of pre-Crock-Pot prep — like browning the meat and cooking the vegetables for a few minutes on the stovetop — but it's worth it. Get the recipe.
14. White Chicken Chili
15. Beef Bags
16. Sunday Sauce
The rich, tomato-based sauce is super versatile — and can be used on everything from pasta to pizza to sandwiches. Get the recipe.