1. Crock Pot Chicken Teriyaki
2. Root Vegetable Stew
3. Slow Cooker Sweet Fire Chicken
4. Country-Style BBQ Ribs
5. Lemon Garlic Dump Chicken
6. Cheesy Enchilada Quinoa
7. Slow Cooker Honey Sesame Chicken
The simple sauce — of garlic, honey, soy sauce, red pepper, and a bit of ketchup — makes all the difference. Get the recipe.
8. Broccoli Beef
9. Red Beans & Rice
10. Three-Ingredient Crock Pot Ranch Porkchops
11. Crock-Pot Black Bean Soup
This version builds flavor by quickly sautéing the onions and peppers in garlic before adding them to the slow cooker — but feel free to skip if you're short on time. Recipe here.
12. Crock-Pot Split Pea Soup
13. Slow Cooker Pot Roast
This requires a bit of pre-Crock-Pot prep — like browning the meat and cooking the vegetables for a few minutes on the stovetop — but it's worth it. Get the recipe.
14. White Chicken Chili
15. Beef Bags
16. Sunday Sauce
The rich, tomato-based sauce is super versatile — and can be used on everything from pasta to pizza to sandwiches. Get the recipe.
17. Vegetarian Red Lentil Curry
18. Cilantro Lime Chicken
AKA: A burrito bowl in a bag. Get this recipe and others here.
19. Crock Pot Beer-Braised Chicken
20. Slow Cooker Mexican Quinoa
21. Spicy Saffron Chicken
22. Slow Cooker Potato Corn Chowder
Downright hearty. Get the recipe.